Waxing is an effective method of removing unwanted hair. This provides results lasting weeks, compared to just days when using surface hair removal methods. Whether onsite or in the salon, we provide a number of waxing services for both men’s and women’s needs, including but not limited to:
- Facial waxing – Including brow, lip and chin
- Body waxing – Including back, arms and legs
- Bikini wax
- Brazilian wax
What is a Brazilian Wax?
- Brazilian wax is a method to remove all unwanted hair from front to back. Some may choose to leave a small area of short hair in the front depending on preference.
How can I prepare for the procedure?
- Avoid consuming caffeine products within 5 hours of your appointment. It is known to restrict blood vessels and increase skin sensitivity.
- Try to schedule your appointment when you are NOT near your menstruation cycle. It’s usually best to schedule 2 weeks before or after your cycle.
- Taking Ibuprofen 15-20 min prior to your appointment can help reduce inflammation.
How often should I wax?
- We recommend every 6 weeks, but this can vary slightly if your growth is faster/slower than average.
Does it hurt?
- A wax can result in some level of discomfort, but is tolerated well by most, and the process is quick to decrease any level of pain.
Is it okay if I shave in-between appointments?
- Shaving can undo a lot that is accomplished by waxing, which reduces the rate of growth as well as thickness. When you shave, you’ll increase the risk of irritating the follicles and causing painful ingrown hairs. Stick to your waxing schedule to receive the results you desire.
Is it sanitary?
- Absolutely! Double dipping sticks never happens, and our trained estheticians are completely sanitary in their waxing process with each and every client.
Will I be in pain after the service?
- Waxing is exfoliation, so there may be some sensitivity depending on your skin, and hair thickness.
Contact Us Today to Book Your Appointment! 970.923.3302 | email@example.com